All RedLine fuel additives are comprised of the best chemistry for cleaning and preventing corrosion in fuel systems.
They are designed to significantly improve performance and exceed expectations. SINCE 1979 In 1979, Red Line Synthetic Oil began creating lubricants for the racing industry. Today, we manufacture more than 100 quality products, including motor oils, gear oils, assembly lubes, fuel additives and our popular Water Wetter cooling additive for the automotive, motorcycle, marine and industrial markets.
- Cleans injectors, carburetors, valve and combustion chamber deposits with a concentrated blend of the most powerful high-temp and low-temp detergents available
- Cleans all forms of fuel injectors, including GDI
- Enhances fuel stability; reduces gum and varnish formation
- Use one bottle per tank for most effective treatment
- Reduces need for octane by up to two points
- Contains synthetic upper cylinder lubricant
- Cleans pollution control valves
- Suitable for use with oxygenated fuel
- Safe for continual use
We use this knowledge of racing to create high-performance products for track cars and street vehicles. Red Line products perform and protect better than any on the market. No compromises.
DESIGNED TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS - Red Line complete SI-1 fuel system cleaner treatment for cleaning & preventing corrosion in fuel systems
PERFORM & PROTECT - Fuel additive cleans injectors, carburetors, valve & combustion chamber deposits with a powerful concentrated blend of high-temp and low-temp detergents
EFFICIENT FUEL BURN - Gas treatment that enhances gasoline stability, while reducing the buildup of gum and varnish formation
EASY TO USE - Use one bottle per tank for most effective treatment, additive cleans nearly 100% efficiency in one treatment
WHY RED LINE - Established in 1979, red line products perform & protect better than any on the market. No compromises
|The Car Wizz Autostore
||10 x 2.32 x 2 inches
|Item model number
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Manufacturer Part Number